Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with D&H Fabrics Co, LLC and meet all of the requirements listed. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by all these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice. Accordingly, you should check this page regularly and review for any changes. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions in full, please do not use this website. We reserve the right to change services, refuse service, terminate accounts or access, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. Any third party websites on which you post links to MUST NOT
· Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusing, offensive, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
· Promote sexually explicit pornographic material
· Promote any illegal activity
· Be likely to deceive any person
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, or
· Give the impression that they emanate form or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Conditions of Sale
When you are at the checkout stage and have selected ‘Confirm Order’, you have agreed to pay for the goods at the prices shown, as well as any delivery charges. We will acknowledge your order with a confirmation email with the details of the goods. The contract (your confirmation of order) will be written in English.
Pricing & Availability
All items are subject to availability, in the unlikely event we cannot fulfill your order, and your payment has already been taken, we will refund you as soon as possible and you will be contacted via the email you have provided.
D&H Fabrics Co, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any fabrics or products from our website, and to edit any information on our website at any time. We will not be held liable by the customer or another third party if we do remove fabrics or products, whether they have been sold or not.
D&H Fabrics Co, LLC reserves the right to refrain from any transaction at our sole discretion. i.e. if we do not have enough stock to deliver the goods, if we do not deliver to your area, or if one or more the items that you ordered was listed at the wrong price due to an error. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The prices on our website are subject to change
D&H Fabrics Co, LLC total liability for any claim will not exceed the price of any goods supplied to the customer by us. D&H Fabrics Co, LLC shall not be held liable for any consequential loss resulting from breach of duty or delayed delivery.
Fabric is priced per half yard and multiple quantities will be cut in one continuous piece. Cut fabric is non returnable and non refundable unless faulty. Fabric color and quality may vary slightly between batches. Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
D&H Fabrics Co, LLC respect our customers right to privacy. Please read our policy before submitting any personal information. By using our website, you are accepting our practices as outlined below:
• Please be reassured that we will not share any of your personal information. The only information we will take from you is your name, billing and delivery address, email address and phone number, only when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This will be stored securely. We will never see or receive your credit or debit card details as this is dealt with by our payment service provider Shopify Inc.
• You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness.
• You are responsible for all actions taken with your username, email and password. We recommend you do not share such information with third parties.
• When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Statement at any time. If we change this Statement, this Site will be updated. Each time you visit the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement as they are in effect at the time. Please be sure to check this Statement often so you will always be aware of the steps taken concerning your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, want to request "do not share/do not send" status, or otherwise need to contact us concerning this Statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.